CLASS, Inc. has over 30 years of experience helping apartment owners and operators accelerate lease-ups and increase occupancy. Each year, our proven approach to apartment leasing, marketing, and training helps hundreds of owners reach their occupancy goals in the toughest markets in the country.
Our apartment leasing company offers one, two, and three-day training options for your organization. During the CLASS training session, your team will be introduced to the techniques and strategies that allow our CLASS leasing specialists to more than double the leasing activity on all asset types. CLASS training will provide your team with the tools and strategies to perform at the highest level, out-perform the market, and truly become the expert apartment leasing staff that you need.
Your CLASS training session will be tailored around the specific needs of your team and the dynamics of your portfolio. Outlined below are key areas of the sales pipeline that CLASS will cover during a typical training session. Many of the topics will involve one-on-one role-playing with the CLASS trainer, as well as a formal review of all the material covered. At the conclusion of the session, the CLASS trainer will provide feedback to your executive team on the strengths and needed areas of improvement of the individual trainees. CLASS will also assist your organization in developing methods to ensure your team retains and continuously applies these proven strategies in the future. It is this hands-on approach and our attentiveness to your specific portfolio’s details that place CLASS’ training a step above the rest.
Training can be tailored to suit your organization’s specific needs based on the following topics:
- PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) and Rapport-Building Techniques
- Leasing Logistics (Streamlining the Sales Process)
- Selling the Property (White Rabbit Techniques)
- Phone Call Techniques and Etiquette, Role Playing
- The Product Demonstration (FBC and Interactive Approach), Role Playing
- Overcoming Objections, Role Playing
- Closing Techniques, Role Playing
- Follow-up Techniques (Re-targeting)
- Marketing Techniques and Examples
- Online Presence and Reputation Management
- Social Media
- Training Strategy Retention and Application Tips
If you’re ready to see what our CLASS training sessions can do for you and your apartment occupancy goals, contact CLASS today!
Training Services Videos